Company Overview – Turf Prep is a leading independent synthetic turf field construction/maintenance/installation company providing services across all of New England. Our services include general site work through painting & maintenance of fields after completion
Position Located in Boston, Ma. An ideal person for this position is someone who is highly motivated, a self-starter, good with communication skills, is detailed oriented, a team player and customer focused with the ability to work in a remote position without direct supervision. Must be comfortable selling and performing painting & maintenance services with public & private schools, colleges, universities and professional sports teams working through various personnel including: Ground Crews, Facilities and Athletic Directors.
$45,000-$60,000 Annual Compensation The base salary range above represents the average low- and high-end range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience and performance. Turf Prep offers all employees Health Care & 401k. Other rewards may include annual bonus, vehicle and company phone.
- Represent Turf Prep marketing all synthetic turf maintenance services offered including field maintenance, line & logo painting and specialty turf repairs/installations throughout New England.
- Develops close customer relationships and a thorough understanding of client service needs
- Maintains continuous communication with clients throughout the entire process, from bid proposal to continued successful maintenance services
- Meets regularly with prospects to continue to build and enhance potential business opportunities throughout the business sales cycle
- Increases market share by achieving sales and revenue production goals
- Experience with athletic facilities
- Supervisor or manager experience
- Carpet or synthetic turf installation experience
- Painting synthetic and natural turf fields
- Comfortable driving a truck and trailer.
- Snow Removal Operations
- Small Equiptment operation (Skid steer, Dingo…)
- 1-3 years of Field Experience working both maintenance / construction
- 1-3 years of field painting
- Bonus Skills
- Class A CDL
- Any Construction/Site Work Skills.
- Fork-lift certified